The meeting was called to order by President Tim Scheer at 6:30 PM.
OTHER BOARD MEMBERS PRESENT: Randy Stannard, Calvin Colony, Rick Treiber, and Karo Stigler
MEMBERS PRESENT: Jim Beeghly, Don Nelson, Trey Castillo, Mark Elbert, Al Schmidt, Mike Mango, Jerry Smithey, Chris Lenz & Paige, Brett Lenz, and Mark Eads
The Minutes of the April 15, 2015 Board of Directors Meeting were read by Karo. Rick moved with second by Randy that the Minutes be approved as read. Vote taken; Motion carried. The Minutes of the April 22, 2015 Board of Directors Meeting were also ready by Karo. Randy moved with second by Rick that the Minutes be approved as read. Vote taken; Motion carried. Reminder: No meeting was held April 29, 2015 as it was the last Wednesday of the month, which has been reserved for flying in lieu of a meeting.
1. Treasurer’s Report: Randy and Terry gave a report on our financial status.
2. Airplanes: Terry reported on the general status of our airplanes; 19Q is ready to come back.
3. Website: Trey said our website is being updated.
4. Clean-up Day was May 2. Nobody showed up (most likely because we didn’t send out a reminder); therefore, the clean-up day has been RESCHEDULED tor MAY 16, 2015.
1. Mike Mango (our social director) said we will have a fly-in/drive-in brunch on Sunday, MAY 17, 2015 from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. (day after our spring clean-up day) It’s already on the Iowa aviation news website. We’ll have sausage, pancakes, scrambled eggs, cinnamon rolls, coffee, juice, and milk. The price is $10 for adults, and $5 for kids. PIC eats free. We’ll offer airplane rides with a suggested donation of $20; a 50/50 drawing, and more.
2. The little North Liberty preschoolers came out for their spring visit; Terry, as usual, enjoyed showing them around the airport, letting them sit in airplanes, and answering their questions.
Rick moved with second by Randy to adjourn the meeting. Vote taken; Motion carried. Meeting adjourned at 6:57 PM.