The meeting was called to order by President Tim Scheer at 6:30 PM.
OTHER BOARD MEMBERS PRESENT: Rick Treiber, Randy Stannard, Calvin Colony, CFII Ryan Story, and Karo Stigler
MEMBERS PRESENT: Don Nelson, Mike Mango, CFII Terry Koehn, Trey Castillo, Dave White, Brett Lenz, Chris Lenz, Merlin Weissheier, and Jim Beeghly
The Minutes of the January 14 and 21, 2015 Board of Directors meetings were read by Karo. Rick moved with second by Randy that the minutes of both meetings be approved as read. Vote taken; Motion carried.
OLD and NEW BUSINESS:
1. Treasurer’s Report: Randy gave a report on our financial status.
2. Airplanes: The general status of the airplanes was discussed.
3. New member and student pilot: Tyler Finchum. Welcome, Tyler.
4. New scholarship student Trey Castillo is flying and has 3.25 hours up already. He’s anxious to fly more, but the weather isn’t cooperating.
5. Discussion was held re a new lawnmower. Karo moved with second by Rick that Terry be given approval to look for, and if he finds one he thinks is acceptable, to purchase it on behalf of the club. Vote taken; Motion granted.
6. Ryan submitted several “proposed structures” (different types of memberships with individual dues/use amounts per plan). Discussion was held. Ryan moved with second by Karo that we table this item until it can be heard in an executive board session. Vote taken; Motion carried.
7. Tim Scheer, Ryan Story, Scott Pearson, and Mike Mango attended the Cedar Rapids EAA chapter meeting that was advertised as a meeting to discuss flying clubs.
Rick moved with second by Randy that we adjourn. Vote taken; Motion carried. Adjourned at 7:06 PM.